Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pauliepaul
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Worst experience of BT Customer Service

Hi All,

Sorry that my 1st post isn't a happy topic.

I need help because I have wasted an hour talking to BT customer service about a Smart hub that I order when I arranged my house move. the guy was very rude to me and bascially called me a lair because his system advised him they didn't order one.

However on the order tracking for order numer ***EDITED***, it clearly shows that an BT Home Hub 6 is being delivered to me and it has even been delivered.  All that I have been sent is a cable and a filter for the phone socket.

All I want is someone from by to send me a new home hub 6 for the £40.00 that I agreed when I arranged my moving house. My Phone and broadband becomes active tomorow and no paying for a service that I can't connect to with no equipment.

Please can someone help me and restore my faith in BT because currently I feel disspointment in the customer service I have been given.

I look forward to hearing from some who can help me and send me a new smart hub.

Many thanks

Paul

pauliepaul.png

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Worst experience of BT Customer Service

I suspect that there has been an error.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Meanwhile Try the  Order Live Chat Team

Do you have a home hub from your last house you can use?

0 Ratings
pauliepaul
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thank you so much for your help, I don't have any hub at the moment because my old one was damaged in the move.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

The order team live chat is probably going to be the quickest way to resolve this.

Is there any way that the package you received from Royal Mail could have been opened before you received it, as part orders like you describe, seem unlikely, as the home hub comes in its own special box. Did it look like there was a home hub 6 in the box, that had been removed?

0 Ratings
pauliepaul
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Order chat is not working, waited a hour for an agent and still waiting.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @pauliepaul,

It's worth trying them tomorrow if you can however; I've made our contact link available to you. You can click on my user name and then on contact the mods to get through to us. Please note that it can take 5 working days before we can reply to your ticket.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
pauliepaul
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Good Morning,

I have now waited another 50 mins for the live order chat team and no agent was free. This is really not good enough. So unhappy with BT.

Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

Contact @DanielS as requested.

0 Ratings