cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 44

Re: Unable to redeem woucher code

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry for those of you that haven't been able to place your order for BT Sport using the Wowcher code. We're getting this investigated. I've moved all the posts onto one thread and I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thank you to those of you that have sent in your details. I have enough details at the moment to help with the investigation.

Thanks

PaddyB

Message 22 of 44

Go to solution

I'm getting the same as everyone else. Guess I'll check back here for any updates? Really hoping this is resolved before the Spurs v Chelsea game tonight!

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 44

Go to solution
Same as everyone else "Sorry no offers available" spoke on live chat x3 they gave me a number to call, I did this. The first time they put me through to the consent team who hung up before anything was said. I then phoned again but went through new customer, bloke was rude and basically told me no offer exists, I argued back, he eventually got his manager who also couldn't help but tried to sell me a broadband deal. So please can someone help, I want to watch match this afternoon.
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 44

Re: Wowcher voucher for BT sports on SKY

Go to solution

I am getting the same when i go through after putting my details in, very frustrating!!! 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 44

Go to solution

Got through to a BT Advisor on Live chat they said BT are unaware of any wowcher offers and i need to go back to them then they ended the chat very rudely! 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 44

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to those of you that have had problems placing your order online. 

If call 0800222201 - Option 1 and they'll be able to help you place the order over the phone.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 44

Go to solution
Finally got mine sorted, contact 0800222201 and choose option 1 explain to them and they will put you through to someone who will do order there and then for you. Thanks paddy for number
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 28 of 44

Go to solution

Lucky you.

I tried that option after your message, but got nowhere.

The guy knew about the issue, but didnt know how to solve it.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 44

Go to solution
The woman I spoke to was having alot of issues and I was on the phone for an hour as she kept going back and forth to the manager, apparently they're only getting bits of information at a time so it's taking a long time as not all workers have been updated yet. Hopefully you could try again and get someone who capable. Good luck
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 44

Go to solution

Same, the guy said he couldn't do that offer over the phone, have to contact wowcher...

0 Ratings