Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LegoJim
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Wrong Account Showing In MyBT

Hi there.

I am switching from EE Broadband to BT Broadband with the connection due to switch this week. When I log in to MyBT, the wrong account is showing (I believe this is the old account for BT Sport through EE). This is the same regardless of whether I use the App or Web browser.

I am unable to switch over the the new account to view anything other than the BT Sports with EE. Unfortunately, during the process of registering for BT broadband, your account advisor also transferred my NowTV across to being managed through MyBT. As I cannot see MyBT account, I am unable to manage my NowTV settings, and today NowTV have said they are unable to take my payment. When I try to look at this - as it is managed through MyBT, which is not showing the correct account, I am unable to alter payment details.

Could someone contact me to arrange to make the correct account show in MyBT, to enable me to access the appropriate information and billing settings.

Thanks.

James.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wrong Account Showing In MyBT

Hi @LegoJim welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry about that.

We'll need to help you get that sorted, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details to the moderation team. 

You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community. 

Thanks

Neil