Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MillyVanilli
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Wrong Address in Multiple Fields on Wi-Fi order

Hi there,

I have currently been on hold for about 1 and a quarter hours as of writing this

I set up a new order to my address, and after confirming it, awaited my hubs delivery along with the set-up of a phone line by an engineer. However, in the email I received today, I have found out that the Hub is being delivered to my landlord's address, rather than mine, which is next door. Alongside this, the engineer and activation are scheduled to that address, as well as billing, which, whenever I have attempted to change it, has failed and reverted to the Landlord's address. My house has an A after the house number which may have caused the issue and is directly attached to my Landlord's property.

I'm unable to change anything about the delivery address as it's already been shipped (but my Landlord is going to receive the Hub for me), however in regards to activation, billing and the engineers visit, I need some assistance.

Many thanks for all the help!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wrong Address in Multiple Fields on Wi-Fi order

Hi @MillyVanilli welcome to the forum and sorry that your order does not have the correct address. The order will probably need to be cancelled and issued again for the correct address. Did you get this sorted when you called in earlier?

cheers

John

0 Ratings