cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoemcl
Message 1 of 5

Wrong address at new build

Hi I have recently moved into a new build and I have been trying for over 1 week now to get home move. My new address is coming up as a different street name when searching hung via post code. I have looked into this further and the street name that is coming up for mine does exist but with a different postcode. Therefore there is 1 address with 2 postcodes. Royal mail has my address registered correctly.

After a very long few days back and fourth I have managed to get my broadband and phone line on but they are still unable to get the TV due to the address being wrong on bt's system
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wrong address at new build

Welcome to this user forum. @Zoemcl 

Do you have a current working BT Broadband connection?

0 Ratings
Zoemcl
Message 3 of 5

Yes they have managed to get my broadband and phone line working but are unable to get my TV connected because of the wrong address
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Thanks, this will be an account issue.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Zoemcl 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting!

Sorry for the mix up with your address details.  As your line and broadband are working this will be an account issue as @Keith_Beddoe  has pointed out.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings