Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gwren
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Wrong address for equipment delivery

Good evening,

I have recently placed an order for a home move. However, after checking the order on the mybt app I can see that the flat number in the delivery address of the equipment (smart hub + disk) is incorrect. 

Would you be able to assist with this?

Thanks!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
JohnC2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wrong address for equipment delivery

Hi @gwren  you would be best to call on 0800 800 150 and speak with our orders team who will help with this. 
If the delivery address is the property you are moving into it may be the case the order has been placed at the wrong address.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
gwren
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wrong address for equipment delivery

Well that's the problem, the order team do not seem to be able to fix this.

The order address is correct (including engineer visit appointment) across all documents (including correct flat number).

They originally scheduled delivery of equipment to my previous address, which was wrong since I would not live there anymore by the time the equipment is delivered, and then they tried to amend the delivery of equipment to the new address few days later when I spotted the issue.

The person from the order team who tried to amend the delivery said he could not see flat numbers at the new address, which is odd since when I originally placed the order this was not an issue and - as mentioned - the address is correct everywhere else. 

It seems that when they select the address, the system then assigns a random flat number to the delivery. This looks like a bug of the BT system the person was using to amend the order. I am not sure if it is worth to I try and call again the order team, it is clear they are not able to help since they can't see the flat number.

Perhaps you are able have a look?

0 Ratings