cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krustylicious
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Wrong amount on BT reward card.

I went through quidco for my order durring Black Friday, and was offered a £120 reward card, the confirmation email(from BT) said as much. I tried to see if i could claim the BT reward card just now and its saying only £100.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wrong amount on BT reward card.

Hi @Krustylicious Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I've looked up the reward card deals that were on offer on the 29th of November.

From 22.11.19 until 02.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £125 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £125 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

0 Ratings
Krustylicious
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

its was Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited on the 1/12/2019 via quidco which had a different amount £120 reward card and £80 cashback

The ones via direct as you said is quoted correctly but both quidco and broadbandchoices had different landing pages for their taylored offers 

0 Ratings
Krustylicious
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

For instance if you go to quidco now they are for a different product offering:  ultrafast orders get a £120 reward card and £105 cash back. Where as direct via bt's website there is no reward card.

So as you are aware, you have different amounts with different sites.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Krustylicious, I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to get this looked into.

0 Ratings