Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Wrong delivery address

Go to solution

Hi @essbee

Thanks for posting back!

@NeilO is dealing with your case.  I offered you the link as I happened to be the moderator on duty that day Smiley Happy

As Neil has mentioned, the request has been sent off and when a response has been received Neil will get back in touch with you.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
essbee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

Thanks Robbie, I assume he has all the address details!

Another contributor on this forum has mentioned that there are no less than 3 databases used by Openreach and its siblings so I do hope they will all be changed!

Most grateful if this can be achieved, it'll be the first time it has been if so.

Sorry to sound so frustrated!

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

@essbee Don't worry I have everything I need Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
essbee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

Bless you Neil. I probably sound a right neurotic but it's so frustrating when a huge organisation doesn't seem to listen and you don't know who to talk to. It was getting to the point where I thought the only way of getting a new router would be to buy it, Amazon sell them for less than the BT price.

But I'd rather the address data was correct. I have no idea why it is so wrong and has never been amended.

Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

@essbee Thanks for speaking with me, I was happy to help you get this sorted. Your address details have been corrected so there should be no further problems with this when you order in the future. If you need any further help post back and we'll be happy to assist.

0 Ratings
essbee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

If this has worked Neil, you are my favourite Ulsterman of all time, and even including Liam Neeson. XXX