Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
essbee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 26

Re: Wrong address on equipment

Go to solution
Yes Royal Mail address is spot on. As I mentioned, our BT bills and correspondence are showing the correct address. It's just Openreach where it all goes pear shaped!
0 Ratings
essbee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 26

Trying for 7 years to get BT to use correct address-no luck yet. Should I contact Press/Ombudsman?

Go to solution

For 7 years since we moved to our house any equipment ordered has had the wrong address on it. It shows the name of the man we bought it from, and with no house name. We only received a router because the postman recognised my husband's name but recently another piece of kit was about to be returned by Parcelforce as undeliverable.

I've tried numerous times to get BT to log the right address. Last week we decided to go for fibre broadband. The email confirming tracking info. showed, to my horror, the old wrong address! So we cancelled the order and are still using the copper connection.

Can a Mod PLEASE help me with this? I see they have helped others with this problem in the past. Something called an ORDI request needs to be raised and I understand I can't contact Openreach myself. Very grateful for any help.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 26

Re: Trying for 7 years to get BT to use correct address-no luck yet. Should I contact Press/Ombudsma

Go to solution

have you checked the royal mail database yet?  onc eyou have checked that and confirm it has correct address then we can see if mods can help  don't know why you are so reluctant to provide information  i even posted a link which may help and someone else posted a number for you to call

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 26

Re: Trying for 7 years to get BT to use correct address-no luck yet. Should I contact Press/Ombudsma

Go to solution

now you have confirmed royal mail is correct I have asked mods to try and help

keeping posts in one place is better

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
essbee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 26

Go to solution
Thanks Mr Jolly. And I thought I had started a new thread! Not terribly au fait with the way this BT Community works, not yet anyway. Grateful for the time you are giving me.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 26

Re: Wrong delivery address

Go to solution

Hi @essbee

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!

Sorry for the mix up with your address.  I can appreciate how frustrating this is.  As this has been going on for so long you can send us over your details and we'll check your address details from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 26

Go to solution

@essbee

constantly starting new threads on the same subject just leads to total confusion hence best with posts altogether

0 Ratings
essbee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 26

Go to solution
Yes I know, sorry, I didn't intend to. Just getting a bit desperate!
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Go to solution

@essbee thanks for sending in your details, I've raised a case to get your address details updated. This process can take approximately a week for the changes to be done and I'll get back in touch to let you know when it's been sorted.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
essbee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 26

Go to solution

Thanks Neil. I believe RobbieMac, another Moderator, is also working on my behalf so don't want you to get your wires crossed!

Also, I don't think I gave  you the right and wrong address details, did I?

0 Ratings