cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

XBox Game Pass Offer - Causing issues with MS account

Hi there.

I recently upgraded to full fibre, and took advantage of the 12m Game Pass offer.

Firstly, I didn't know that this would transfer the billing relationship over from Microsoft to BT, otherwise I probably would have left it.

Secondly, this appears to be causing issues with my Microsoft account, as I now can't load subscriptions via the MS accounts page.

This is a problem as I have a Microsft 365 subscription that I now can't manage. Only started having this problem after I redeemed the BT game pass code.

1.jpg

Anyone else had a similar issue? If so, how did you resolve?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: XBox Game Pass Offer - Causing issues with MS account

So looking at the browser console, it's an error on Microsoft's end, but it seems to be caused by partner promos (e.g. adding the Game Pass code from BT).

services/api/promo-alerts?isReact=true&includeCmsData=false:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
services/api/subscriptions?excludeWindowsStoreInstallOptions=false&excludeLegacySubscriptions=false&isReact=true&includeCmsData=false:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

I know this is not a BT issue per-say, but adding the code from BT seems to be causing people issues.

Wish me luck with MS support.... 🙄

0 Ratings