cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Hi can someone help me with regarding my xbox 1 i have also been on the phone to member of one of your team and they said i should have received message on how to redeem xbox by 10th of April can someone please contacte through this email or by phone thank you 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xbox 1

Go to solution

@Chantellefreeman2019 

If you are a new customer to BT you become eligible for the gift after 14 days have passed but it can take up to 28 days after that and possibly longer with the current crisis, for the email to be sent to you so you can claim your Xbox from the BT Shop, who will then dispatch it.

Unfortunately its not going to be possible at this time, for the forum moderators to investigate these promotions, as they are dealing with priority welfare escalations only.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Okay but to be honist i still have not received any think for by eh email or text about going on by to claim the I box that is what i am saying i have not received eh email or any think regarding this matter and i already have been waiting longer then by stated that why i believe i will never recive email for by shop

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

I would be noce if this could get sorted out as lime i say feels like BT are going to mess me around and i am not going to receive to xbox 1

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

All you can do is to ring BT on 0800 800 150, and they should be able to see whether your are eligible for the Xbox.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

BT is going to messe around with this when like i said been really 3 months now

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

They said i was eligible just had to wait for the email and it just feels like it wont come 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@Chantellefreeman2019 wrote:

They said i was eligible just had to wait for the email and it just feels like it wont come 

See this post https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Re-Free-Xbox-one-x/m-p/2029090#M121493

0 Ratings