cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

Hi Everyone, 

I am sorry about the delay in getting back to you. We have raised all your concerns with the team over the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband. They are working with Microsoft to clarify the points you have raised and we will post back as soon as we have an update.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 405

Problem: My BT shows that I have a subscription active for Xbox Ultimate game pass, yet my Xbox shows no subscription active. 

It's a Saturday night and I'd like to be having a few online games of COD but I can't! No Happy!

How do you cross reference the from BT to Xbox to get the subscription to apply to the actual Xbox account? Should there be a access code which I have to input ala gift card style?

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 405

sounds like you're not signed into the correct account. Or they arent linked to your microsoft account which you used when signing up via BT

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 405

I can’t find that anywhere
0 Ratings
Message 45 of 405

I can’t find anywhere to add Xbox ultimate to my account. I got an email and a text message saying I can upgrade

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 405

I can’t find where to activate my link either

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 405

@stuherring555 welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

All new and existing BT Broadband customers can add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to their bill, all you need is to have an active broadband line.

Option 1

If you’ve just recently taken broadband with us or are in the process of moving home, you have to wait for your order to complete and your line to be active before you can add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to your bill. Once your broadband is up and running, just go to My BT and log in with your My BT details. Then select ‘Add Game Pass Ultimate’ to get set up.

OR

Option 2

New customers can add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate when their broadband starts, and existing BT Broadband customers can add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at any time (unless during a home move). Either way, just go to My BT and log in with your My BT details. Then select Add Game Pass Ultimate to get set up.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 405

@NeilO hi it’s four days on can we have a resolution update please or at least the details of how we complain about this offer?

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 405

Hi, I've recently received this offer from BT and share the same concerns mentioned throughout this thread, I don't want to add the 12 month BT offer until clarification is provided on what happens to your current Xbox subscription as that is still valid until March 2022. To clarify I did partially go through the redeem process but stopped when it stated the code was for 1 months subscription, it appears that has been cleared up within this thread but the stacking of current subscriptions still appears to have issues with no answer or resolution being provided.

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 405

Hi Folks,

The only way to check when your Xbox Game Pass will expire is by checking your account on the Xbox Game Pass app.  To do this please follow these instructions,

1. Go to the appropriate app store for your device, i.e Apple Store, Google Play Store
  2. Download and install the Xbox Game Pass app
  3. Launch Xbox Game Pass application
  4. Login to your Microsoft account
  5. Click on your Account to check your status (see image below)

JohnC2_0-1637750329747.jpeg

1. Ultimate branding and expiry date will be shown on the account screen (see image below)

JohnC2_1-1637750329752.jpeg

You'll find further information check out the Support FAQs and  Ultimate Support FAQs
and Ultimate Game Pass subscriptions are limited to 36 months.

Cheers

John