cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

I can confirm the above works. My subscription ended December next year. Now the date is January 2023, which makes sense with the month add on via BT.

If the date can be displayed there you would think Microsoft could find a way to display it on your account. It is only a date from a DB no doubt.

still good to get confirmation that everything is ok in my world.

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 405

I don't understand this at all. My existing xbox ultimate subscription was expiring on 10/10/2022, by redeeming the supposed 6 months my subscription (via the app method) now shows 10/11/2022. So it's added a month and I'm in the dark as the whether it's going to start charging me along side it.

I don't see anywhere on My BT to manage (or cancel) the subscription. Just the option to "Add now" which has already been done.

What an absolute farce, BT should have just given us a redeem code, none of this taking over the subscription nonsense and I certainly do not feel that was made clear on either the BT or MS side.

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 405

@JohnC2  OK so now we are getting somewhere. However…

Mine says it expires when I expected it to expire NOT 12 months on top.

So the question remains:

- is this stacking as promised?

- how is it stacking? One month at a time, 12 months at a time (or 6 whichever you got in the promo)?

Whilst I appreciate the help, we are still MILES from a confirmation that this is stacking and we’re not losing out on what we already had (either through vouchers, All Access etc)

BT marketing really need to get a grip and sort out the comms before promotion. This whole affair (and the Netflix nonsense) has seen me telling at least 10 households in my development Facebook group to avoid BT currently.

Message 54 of 405

Recently upgraded to Fibre 900 and got to say, loving it so far. Anyways, I got an email saying I can now activate my 12 months free game pass ultimate as part of my new broadband. So I log onto MY BT but there is nothing about game pass anywhere to be found. Have tried under "Products" etc but nothing. Any help? I have also tried on the app but to no avail. 

Thanks 

James.

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 405

Hi all, I went and added the game pass ultimate yesterday and as others have reported my current subscription disappeared from the Xbox console screen, however I can confirm that in the game pass app it does show the expiration date of 1 month extra, however if I go into the BT app and click products and then gaming I can see the ultimate game pass subscription renews a year from yesterday. So even though I cannot see this on my Xbox or game pass app, I can see it on the BT app, therefore I can only assume the game pass ultimate subscription will keep being renewed on a monthly basis by BT with No charge to me until Nov 22 when the free 1 years subscription expires. I’m then hoping the previous subscription I had (prior to BT game pass being applied) which is approximately 4 months subscription will go back on my Xbox but only  if I cancel the BT ultimate game pass subscription. I hope this helps others find the same detail in the BT app.

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 405

@Biggy2002  It does appear that way following the advice above, what we’re looking for is BT to actually confirm what will happen so we have something to fall back in if it goes pear-shaped. It’s their offer after all.

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 405

@MarkLeics  I totally understand and would also expect BT to confirm this and ultimately gain a resolution with Microsoft to make the stacking etc clearly show on the Xbox, I posted my comment to hopefully assist others on the forum with a way of seeing that the 12 month subscription is listed somewhere (in the BT app in this case).

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 405

@MarkLeics if you look back at page 2 of this thread it's already been confirmed by John -

"Don't worry about the 1 month as we will know that you've got either a 6 or 12 month subscription offer with the BT offer."

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 405

It would be great if I could even add the offer to my account. But it's nowhere to be seen !!  Only an email stating what to do to activate it. But upon following those directions there is no option for Xbox game pass, the only option I have to add anything to my account is, BT Mobile 

James.

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 405

@garybs29  If you read the thread you’ll see that’s not what we’re waiting for confirmation of.

0 Ratings