cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

I’ve added the 6 month code to my account, and now on the MS website I’ve apparently lost my existing 2.5 years of GPU. 

In the Gamepass app, I’ve gained 2 months….?

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 405

had already stated earlier in chat. I got the monthly sub and i can confirm it is stacking. I had stacked to next December, now with the monthly BT one, it is moving month by month. SO at the moment it is expiring in February , which is correct as i got it two months ago.

you can check this in the game pass app.

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 405

Yep, mine's jumped forward a second month as well now. I guess they are adding it on a month at a time.

Now if only someone from BT could have just told us that!

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 405

the one i redeemed was always a monthly one. you can see that in your BT account.  It states Monthly:

Tallica_bear_0-1640903611418.png

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 405

Sure, but if you check the Game Pass app it will only show as one month, which is also all Microsoft or indeed BT could confirm. It turns out it's a rolling month as far as Game Pass is concerned, which is fine.

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 405

Again, it only shows one month because that is what it is. I am confused by what you mean 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 405

It was an offer for six months of Game Pass. Others here had twelve month codes.

When entered, the codes registered as one month at Microsoft's end, and their customer service couldn't see that they were anything more than that. BT were unable to advise any further in this thread.

There was also some confusion about what actually happened when the codes were entered on top of an existing Game Pass sub, as all subscription info disappears from the MS subs page when you do. Some wanted reassuring that their prepaid subs hadn't been overwritten.

In the Game Pass app it showed that existing paid time was still there, but it still only showed a single new month instead of six or twelve. Evidently it seems BT add a new month every month for the offer period.
0 Ratings
Message 78 of 405

ok. when i redeemed, mine was monthly. Had already said that earlier. probably where confusion is.
0 Ratings
Message 79 of 405

If you're paying monthly, don't. 🙂

Just let your sub lapse, buy up to three years of Live Gold keys (£34.99 per year from cdkeys) then pay £10.99 to convert the lot to Game Pass Ultimate through Microsoft. For first time subs it's only £1! Saves you way more than you'll get through BT.

This will only work if you let your sub lapse first though. Adding Live Gold codes to an active GPU sub will just convert it to a few months of Game Pass.

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 405

you're really not getting the point.

My sub was stacked to December next year( via GP converted from Gold). i've had live 17 years, i know what the score is. I redeemed my MONTHLY reward for upgrading to Fibre. It was a free year of game pass ultimate but updates every month. I have a feeling that is the same as the majority of people but they didn't realise it was month per month.
0 Ratings