cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 131 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

My account is finally sorted. It now shows I have an offer for 12 months and my bill is showing a credit of £10 as I'm on an offer.

0 Ratings
Message 132 of 405

Hi @msh100,

Welcome to the Community.

I am sorry that you can't access it properly. I've sent you a private message with the details that I need.

I will do all I can to help you.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 133 of 405

Wish someone could sort mine out. This months bill had a £10 charge for Game Pass but also a @£10 credit for game pass so my bill worked out as expected. BUT there's no indication that this will be the case for the further 11 months left on the promised 12 months "free" subscription and the MS site is still indicating that my plan runs out in March.

0 Ratings
Message 134 of 405

Looks like mine has finally been sorted out on my BT account. It's now showing my full 12 month offer period. The Game Pass app is still reflecting it but I guess this doesn't matter now as it's being handled by BT. 

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 12.44.22.png

0 Ratings
Message 135 of 405

That's how mine looks now, with the same date so I guess they just fixed it on the same day and have 12 months from then?

Your Microsoft gamepass account will keep extending by one month at a time.

Message 136 of 405

Yep

0 Ratings
Message 137 of 405

Glad it’s resolved for some.

Can one of the admins please help me? I’m owed a year of Game Pass but as I was already a Game Pass subscriber, which would expire in 09/22, when I activated the code as instructed it didn't stack on to my existing sub - extending it by 12 months - it only gave me 12 months from the date I signed up to BT as a new fibre customer which was in December 21. Really odd and would like it resolved. Pretty please 🙂

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 20.15.01.png

I also can't find where to cancel the automatic renewal for Game Pass by BT so a pointer there would be useful.

It states at the top of this thread:

Can I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if I have an existing subscription? 

Yes, sign up via My BT and your billing will be transferred across to BT from the point you complete your activation.

If you have a few passes left on your Microsoft account, don’t worry you won’t lose these. Your existing passes will stay stacked on your account ready for you to continue using at any time.

Admins, a help would be good.  It has not stacked.  You're probably aware Game Pass is already quite popular so you're going to have a lot of disappointed people.

0 Ratings
Message 138 of 405

@fibrediet  Does you previous Game Pass months show in the Game Pass app? Mine do in the iOS app. 

Message 139 of 405

Hi yes and in the GP app it is expiring on 09/22 so whatever has happened between BT and Game Pass, it hasn't affected the end of my current subscription got GP.  If it had, I'd at least it expect it to be either in line with the 12/22 date when BT want to take over or, as it should, 09/23 since I should have a stacked 12 months on top the one showing in the app now.

All seems a bit cack-handed at the moment.  Can you see anything about Game Pass or Gaming at all under your products as I have nothing like it.  Must have been there when I activated it as it said in the email to log in, got to content partners etc.  Well, that's missing so god knows what's happening.  

Strangely if I got and logon to my Microsoft accounts I can see that my GP sub is now managed by BT/EE and it directs me to manage it from BT.com.  If I click through, it takes me to my Products page but there is nothing there about Game Pass.

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 20.40.16.png

0 Ratings
Message 140 of 405

@fibrediet I think I only had 1 full month left when I signed up to the BT deal and the end date in the GP app seems to advance by that one month each month. So it seems MS know that you've got an extra month from BT each month rather than knowing you've got 12 months with BT. 

So for example if your existing subscription with MS was up to 08/22 it will now say 09/22 in the GP app. Next month it'll say 10/22 and so on. 

Yes, cack handed but it seems like it should be ok.