cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 251 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

Likewise, my comments are never personal, but this is a complete shambles by BT.

Nearly a week now since mine expired and no further forward with no timeline. @DavidM  Can you advise on the best way to make an official complaint on this please.

0 Ratings
Message 252 of 405

BT's twitter account being just as useful

wideawakewesley_0-1656512847538.png

0 Ratings
Message 253 of 405

Something appears to be happening in the background. My Gamepass account wont now load on any device. This was showing by account end date which had been moving month by month until my 6 months were up.

Would be nice if someone from BT could tell us whats actually being done to resolve the issue rather than the standard “its being looked into” message.

Message 254 of 405

Has there been any further progress for anyone?

0 Ratings
Message 255 of 405

Nope. It's still being looked into, but my subscription is still locked to BT at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 256 of 405

Out of curiosity do you still have access to Xbox live even though the 6 months is up and recurring payment turned off? That's worrying me a bit, if the free term ends and you basically have no access to online gaming. 

Thanks, James.

0 Ratings
Message 257 of 405

@Insanejim69 Yes, everything still works. I'm paid up for months so thankfully there's plenty of time for this to be sorted out. I'd be a bit miffed if it had actually expired though, as I can't even add prepaid codes at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 258 of 405

Nothing for me either. But ticket is logged with them.

I really feel for people who will run out of subscription soon though. What a balls up this is.

0 Ratings
Message 259 of 405

Thank you that's handy to know. But still, shesh what an absolute mess this is. I have been telling people at work to NOT take the free offer as it's more hastle than it's worth tbh. Shame as my BT900 is awesome.

0 Ratings
Message 260 of 405

Anyone had any progress to their Xbox account locked to BT with no ability to apply MS prepaid codes?
This is getting beyond a joke now. All I hear is 'we're working on it' and that was a week or two ago. 1 month in total now with no progress.
BT, how do we raise this as a proper complaint rather than just a ticket with no progress at all??????
0 Ratings