cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 341 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

@sean_91 Check your account page in the Game Pass mobile app. You should see that your expiry date reflects the full amount of time you had stacked.

Message 342 of 405

Does that include the additional bt contribution?  

0 Ratings
Message 343 of 405

@sean_91 Yes, assuming things haven't changed since I had it. The BT time is added on one month at a time, so the date should match your prepaid time plus how ever many BT months you've had applied so far.

Message 344 of 405

I just did this and now Microsoft is showing that my GamePass is managed by BT:

alanbroad_0-1664869327425.png

but when I the click Manage link BT isn't showing GamePass and still thinks I can add it:

alanbroad_1-1664869376111.png

If I do try to add it again it (understandably) gives a "unable to process your request" error.

So I now can't see my remaining time on either Microsoft or BT!  This is rubbish.

0 Ratings
Message 345 of 405

@alanbroad BT will never show you your remaining time. The only place you can see this while the offer is in effect is in the Game Pass phone app.

Hopefully your BT page just hasn't updated yet, as if you've used the code the offer should be doing its thing. If it hasn't updated after a few hours I'd give one of the mods a shout if I were you though.

0 Ratings
Message 346 of 405

Cool - I'll give it some time 👍

Edit - and I can see the expiry in the phone app now - looks like it's added a month as you say - thanks  👍  😃

Edit - it has appeared on myBT now  - took about an hour - all good  now 👍

Message 347 of 405

Hi,  

I got a broadband regrade from 900 full fibre to 900 Halo 3 +.

I have had Xbox Game Pass for 8 months and it expires in January.

The regrade came with Xbox Game pass for 12 months.  

I have yet to recieve an activation code for this.  I am worried that i will lose the Xbox Game pass as it's one of the main reasons I selected BT.  I called your help desk and nobody had dealt with this before and simply made a note on my case.

Will I recieve a code?  Will it be applied and extend my current Pass?  How do I get to someone who does know? 

Cheers!

0 Ratings
Message 348 of 405

Rest easy, it doesn't work quite the way you think.

BT won't provide you with a code. In your BT account page, you'll be able to active your gamepass benefit, which will hand control over managing gamepass over to BT. From then on, every month for 12 months, they'll add a month onto your subscription. 

You're looking for this on the BT Account page

alanbroad_1-1664869376111.png

0 Ratings
Message 349 of 405

0 Ratings
Message 350 of 405

Hi Wideawakewesley,

Thanks very much for the prompt reply, however you misunderstood my issue.  I already have 12 months of my Xbox Game Pass, from BT, from my previous contract and I am 8 months in.  I have regraded my contract with Halo 3+, signed up for another 24 months and was given another 12 months Game Pass.  The problem is my subscription has not updated to reflect the additional 12 months of Game pass and will expire in January.  

Monkey73_0-1664954119749.png

The only option I have under manage is to stop auto renewal.

Nobody on the BT helpdesk in the UK could answer and just left a comment on my case.  They said maybe we need to wait until this contract is up and then give you the new one.  I am slightly worried that when we get to January it still won't be resolved.  I find it difficult to believe that nobody else has this issue.

Cheers

Monkey73

0 Ratings