cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 241 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

Hi @Dickytwo,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are currently investigating it at the moment. As soon as we have an update, we will post up here. If we need any more accounts to check, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your patience. 

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 242 of 405

6 Months Xbox Gamepass

I recently upgraded to Full Fibre and was told that it came with 6 months free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. However the code was only for 1 month.

Will I get another code every month for the next 5 months? Or is this a mistake?

0 Ratings
Message 243 of 405

Re: 6 Months Xbox Gamepass

The code will give you six months, but it gets applied on a rolling monthly basis. You should only need to enter the code once though.

Message 244 of 405

Thanks Daniel.

Please express the urgency on this as BT are basically stopping affected users applying any Microsoft or 3rd party codes to their account which means their Xbox account will expire unless something is done soon.

Message 245 of 405

BT team - could we get a progress update please.?

Message 246 of 405

I'm getting worried about this.

Is it that complicated to give control back to Microsoft for my Xbox acccount?

I have codes queued up that I cannot apply to stop my account expiring - I can only assume you have made this agreement with Microsoft without any solution to give control back at the end.

Please update me asap or a major complaint will be incoming.

Message 247 of 405

It is a bit concerning. I was really impressed at the response to start with, as I got two calls from a BT staff member who was looking into this a week or so ago. Since then I've heard nothing though, and my Game Pass account is still stuck with BT.

I would not have taken up the offer if I knew it was going to cause so much trouble, and would definitely not recommend anyone else take it up. Even if it had all worked properly, I think I'd have definitely thought twice before activating it if I'd known I'd be signing complete control of my Game Pass billing to BT.

I may well submit a formal complaint actually. The way this has been handled throughout has been appalling, from the unclear information at the start, the apparent complete lack of understanding from actual BT staff about their own offer, and now this situation!

Message 248 of 405

Hi @Mogster and thanks for posting.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'm still chasing this and will be in touch as soon as I have anything.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 249 of 405

Thanks @DavidM, and I'm sure you're doing a lot. Like I said I'm impressed I even got a call!

I'm just frustrated at the general handling of this offer from BT rather than your own efforts, so my post was not directed at you personally.

Message 250 of 405

I can completely understand where you're coming from @Mogster .

Cheers

David

0 Ratings