Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NS1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Xbox gift

Hello there all

I got the bt package that give you a free Xbox one and have been religiously on the case from them was told I have to wait to two weeks for the Xbox code waited that time still nothing got onto the live chat and get told that I'm eligible for it but no can seem to talk to anyone about it just keep being told to wait 5 working days I'm now beginning to get very very wound up been nearly a month since I had my internet 

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: Xbox gift

@NS1985 

You will receive the email 30 days after your service has been active. This will allow you to claim your free gift.

If you were also offered a reward card, this needs to be claimed, as its not sent automatically.

0 Ratings
NS1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

got the card that's fine and 30days why does it say two weeks on the website page ? 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 14

The website is wrong.

0 Ratings
NS1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Do you work for bt?

0 Ratings
NS1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 14

Not sure why your telling me the website is wrong but  you telling others it 14days on here 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

0 Ratings
Daniiellexo
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

30days! Hold on why are we being told 14 days after install.  Hmm someone not think that the xbox was gonna take off and didnt order enough

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 14

@Daniiellexo I suspect that it was taking longer than 14 days to process orders as the year progressed. Orders in March were generally processed in 14 days.

It just shows how popular these promotions are.

@NS1985 When you do get your code, this is the page you need to visit.

https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-august-2019-offer/

Assuming you placed your order in August 2019.

0 Ratings
NS1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 14

I know right this is so frustrating and feel like I've been lied to a few time by the chat teams all say the same 14days but when called they keep telling me to wait 5 days

0 Ratings