Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rise1984
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Xbox gift

Good afternoon, 

Like many of you when i signed up the package had a free Xbox . I have received no email no letter and any contact to the help desk via either the chat site or the telephone seems useless as its the same spiel of you need to wait 5 working days then call back. 

has anyone actually ever received this "gift"  ?? 

can anyone on here advise where this is claimed from, it appears to be a little bit of a scam to be honest.

regards  

Rick 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Xbox gift

@Rise1984 

What date did you place your order, and was it within the qualifying period?

0 Ratings
Rise1984
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

my order was placed 16/02/2020 - within the qualifying period 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

@Rise1984 wrote:

my order was placed 16/02/2020 - within the qualifying period 

See https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Where-s-my-free-Xbox-One-X-Forza-Horizon-4-LEGO-Speed-Cha...

You can recheck the terms of the offer on that link.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

JohnC2
Message 5 of 10

Hi @Rise1984 welcome to the forum and sorry you have not received an update on the Xbox. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers
John

Rise1984
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

thanks gents appreciate the support 

0 Ratings
Gambino
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

If you are talking about the free xbox one x. I got mine, after i ordered the bt deal, i got a email from bt... Check all of your email, spam etc...

Copy and pasted from my email

Hello,

Thanks for your broadband order. Once it’s up and running, we’ll be in touch by email with a unique code to claim your Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle.

You will get another email from us within 28 days after the day your broadband goes live. There’s no need to do anything before then.

Then i got this one

Hello,
Now your broadband is up and running it’s time to claim your Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions bundle using your unique code.
All you need to do is click the button below and then enter this unique code.

Rise1984
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Thank you. I have been in touch with a moderator hopefully they can get mine sorted. 

Rise1984
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

John,  since your private message last week I have heard from either yourself or BT.  Can you advise. 

regards

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 10 of 10

Hi Rise1984,

Thank you for posting back I'm sorry you haven't had an update. I've checked the details of our queue and can see that we do have your details. We have had to prioritise our cases and we are dealing with vulnerable customers who are without service first. This has caused a delay when picking up all other issues. Please be patient with us and we'll reply as soon as we can. 

Alternatively, you can give BT a call on 0800 800 150

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings