Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Psw79
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Xbox one X Gift

Yeah Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help.  Its been 14days since my Broadband went live and even longer since I signed up to the sports package etc and I'm yet to receive the email regarding collection of the Xbox.  I have the first initial email saying welcome 14days etc.

Any help would be appreciated 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xbox one X Gift

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

NeilO
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Psw79, Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, are you a new BT customer or did you renew an existing contract and what date was your broadband activated?

If you are a new customer to BT you become eligible for the gift after 14 days have passed but it can take up to 28 days for the email to be sent to you so you can claim your Xbox from the BT Shop. Existing BT customers re-contracting their service become eligible after the 14 days have passed and the Xbox is automatically sent.

Psw79
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

Thanks for the response.  I'm a new BT broadband and sport package customer. I signed up on 20th of February which activated the sports package instantly due to having a Sky Q box.  My broadband went live from the 5th so I think I may have jumped the gun a little and the 14th day is actually today. So if I've not heard anything up to 28 days from the Broadband activation I should contact BT help? I'm just a little concerned due to dates etc

Many thanks 

Pete

0 Ratings
Psw79
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hi Keith, 

Many thanks for your help and support with this matter 

Pete

0 Ratings
Psw79
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

What I'm concerned about the most is the email landing in my spam folder,  so I've been checking emails every hour or so to ensure i don't miss it and the email doesn't get deleted. 

Thanks again 

0 Ratings