cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gamepad
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

You have just disconnected me and I will get fired!!!!!

I can't believe what you have just done BT!!!!!!!!!

At around 12:35am you have completely disconnected my line!!!!!!!!!!!!

As per email > If you don't want to miss out on these exclusive benefits, just call us on 0800 800 150 before midday on 27 Oct 2015 > I called your call centre on the 20/10/2015 at arounf 9:20am and I asked to change the closure of the account on the 10/11/2015 and one of your Agents sent me a text message to confirm that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working on night shift and it's now 1:25am and I do not have internet line and I had call my boss in the middle of the night telling him that you have disconnected my internet line and tomorrow I have to go to the office to get a written warning because of your **Edited** agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear to God this time I will sue you.

I told you that my internet line MUST be always up and running because I work from home and you just did not give a **bleep** about that and you disconnected my line anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't work now because of you and I was supposed to work till 8am!!!!!

You bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled.jpg

I will sue you badly BT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: You have just disconnected me and I will get fired!!!!!

This is essentially a customer to customer help forum and posts do not automatically get taken on board by anyone in BT. They have moderators on hand to investigate particular issues, and I'm asking them to contact you here in the morning. They will delete your account number as it's private information.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Thread awaiting moderation to remove account number.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi gamepad,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry that you have been disconnected earlier than what you had requested.  I can fully appreciate how frustrated you are from receiving confirmation by text that the date had been changed only for the service to be cut off on the original date.

Send us over your details and we will look into this for you from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings