cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 48

Re: Your BT Broadband is suspended

Go to solution

Thank you David - it's much appreciated.

David

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 48

Go to solution

Had confirmation of an engineer appointment - for 13 days time...13 days...good grief.

I'd best upgrade my 02 sim card for extra data.  And I've just reconfirmed a 24 month BT contract as there's no other suppliers in this part of the country.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 48

Go to solution

Doubt a formal complaint would be achieve much but will give it a punt. BT 150 still in utter bafflement as to what they've done.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 48

Go to solution

Just to say thanks again for your help @DavidM. As you know, I tried a different older router and the connection was accessible. I'm not sure (again) what triggered the initial fault this month, and back in February 2022, but is possibly connected to having a new router. Maybe.

One other aspect, is that as there was a need to up the 4G hotspot on my phone, I was paying 02 £27.50 for 15gb of data but now its £20 for 160gb. So there's that :d

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 48

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know this is sorted @milouvision1 .

I'm really glad to hear that. I'll close things off at my side but please get in touch if you have any other problems.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 48

Go to solution

Well, it's back this morning (previous times 16-08-22 and 22-02-22) . All lights on. Diagnostic says no issues. The need to sign into WiFi message pops up. Click on and there it is again. "Your BT Broadband is suspended. Our records show you have an outstanding bill to pay."

However it was fixed, could that fix please be applied again.

As per previously BT and Openreach haven't a clue.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 48

Go to solution

Hi @milouvision,

I am sorry to see that this has returned.

As this happened last August, I'll need to get your details in.

I'm going to send you a private message that you can reply back to my team on.

Thanks,

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 48

Go to solution

Thanks. Not wishing to be a conspiracy peep, but I logged into my BT account in February 2022 for billing, and 3/4 days later I'm blocked. The same happened in August 2022 and I logged in again 2/3 days ago, and again I'm blocked. I appreciate this is a little cranky but there is a clutching at straws here...

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 48

Go to solution

It is highly strange @milouvision1.

I remember your case from the last time you contacted us. 

Nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary on your account. If I remember right, switching your Smart Hub helped?

In any case, one of my team will be picking up your private message over the next couple of days as soon as we can. We will do all we can to help you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 48

Go to solution

I'm current using a HomeHub6. I changed to this last time from a Smart Hub 2 which I've just tried to no avail.

0 Ratings