cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A1taff
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Your account has been passed to a debt collection agency

I’ve been out of the country for some time and have come back to find my BT service appears to have been disconnected and when i logged onto my BT account, i have a message saying my account was passed to a debt collection agency on 8/1/18. Looks like my direct debit was cancelled in error.

I’ve received no letter from BT or a debt collection agency and have no problems settling the bill but would prefer doing that without additional costs being added!!!

Could someone provide me with the best way to get hold of a UK person in credit control/billing who i can discuss this with.

I’ve been a BT customer for over 25 years and have never had an account issue previously.....

HELP 🙂

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
DanielS
Message 2 of 2

Re: Your account has been passed to a debt collection agency

Hi @A1taff,

We're based in the UK and can speak with you about everything. We'll need your details first.

Our normal contact link is down at the moment so as a work around can you send your contact information, including your BT account number to our lead moderator SeanD via a private message on this link? One of the mod team will get in touch. 

Thanks

DanielS