Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bboy71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

activation code

Go to solution
hi im having problems with the bt reward card iv tried contacting purecard by email and by phone but they have an automated system so i can't get my activation code iv checked my email accounts and nothing iv contacted bt and the phone number i got was the same one as i had tried so can anyone help me please.
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: activation code

Go to solution

Hi @Bboy71 Sorry that you are having difficulty contacting Purecard. If you are just looking for your activation code try Resend my activation code and it will be sent to you automatically.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Bboy71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution
iv tried to have it resent several times but no response
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Bboy71 Sorry that didn't help. Once the card is issued it is managed by Purecard and I appreciate you are having difficulty getting a response from them. Their contact details are:

Email info@purecard.com
Telephone 0344 800 6435
They are open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Bboy71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution
iv already tried to contact purecard with the email address and phone number and the website honestly iv tried everything as i have checked out all the other posts online iv tried live chat with bt and everyone keeps telling me to phone or email purecard even though iv told them iv already done that.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

@Bboy71 Sorry about that, when did you email them?

I've seen other customers reporting that it can take 4 or 5 working days to get a reply.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Bboy71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution
i first emailed purecard 9 days ago
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to me @Bboy71 that's not great is it. We'll chase this up using our reward card team contacts if you send over your details.

I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks
Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Bboy71
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution
how long does it take for the activation code to be sent out to me and also who sends the activation code as iv been waiting for 11 days thats when i first emailed purecard about the activation code and i still have not heard anything back from them.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Bboy71 I see the thread is marked resolved I just wanted to check that you have got this resolved now. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings