Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
casaschi
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

admin help: broken package overview on mybt

Go to solution

Hello,

since several weeks now I have an issue with the "package overview" section of the myBT site.

A picture is better than 1000 words, so here you go, the attached screenshot should say it all. As you can see, the screenshot does not reveal any of the personal details you'd expect from the "package overview" section. That is all I get, tried since several weeks, waiting and/or trying again does not help.

It's happening since weeks, I havent bothered so far, but with the upcoming price increases (and hopefully the usual offers) I'd like to make sure bt has the right view of my account.

Is there an option for an admin here to have a look and see why mybt can't pull the details of my current package?

As usual, thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2018-07-02 at 21.03.29.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: admin help: broken package overview on mybt

Go to solution

Try with a different browser, I get that with Firefox but Opera is OK.

0 Ratings
casaschi
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@licquoriceThanks. It works with MS Edge.

Still a page that does not work with Chrome and does not work with Firefox is not a functional website. I like the responsive layout and the animations of the recent restyling of mybt, but returning actual information on users' products and services should still be a priority 😞

Anyway, thanks for pointing a workaround to my issue. No need for any admin to look any further.

0 Ratings
si-lad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Did you try clearing your cache and cookie. I had the same issue and that worked for me on Chrome.

Also worked on Edge for me when it didn't on Chrome.

0 Ratings