cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjaneh
Message 1 of 7

amazon echo

Hey 

I renewed my contract with BT and part of the deal was I would recieve an Amazon Echo after the contract date has restarted.

This has happened and still no email regarding my amazon echo. I  have phoned BT several times with a promise, that I will get an email with the activation code... with no success!

It is also over the 4 weeks to wait for it to arrive!

Please Help!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: amazon echo

@sjaneh 

It normally takes 30 days,

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
sjaneh
Message 3 of 7

Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @sjaneh ,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Did you claim your gift as part of the order? Can you send me over the order details? I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage. Once I have the information we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sjaneh
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for your reply.
It was part of the renewing my contract offer.
They said an email would be sent to myself with an activation code once my contract has renewed and started. To which I haven't received.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @sjaneh  thanks for sending over your details. The gift team have got back to me to confirm that the Echo will be sent to you. They have sent the request to the BT Shop to send this to you and it will be dispatched within the next 30 days.  Please post back after the 30 days have passed to confirm that you have received the Echo ok or if you need me to chase it up again for you.

thanks
John

0 Ratings
sjaneh
Message 7 of 7

thank you - still no delivery but will keep fingers crossed!

0 Ratings