Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidh30
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

amazon voucher never arrived

Go to solution

my daughter, who was already a BT customer, sent me a link on 18/1/20 whereby if I signed up to BT we would both get an amazon voucher.

My broadband was installed in February, however the amazon voucher never arrived.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
NeilO
Message 2 of 9

Re: amazon voucher never arrived

Go to solution

@davidh30 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
davidh30
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

THANK YOU OUR VOUCHERS HAVE ARRIVED

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know the vouchers have arrived @davidh30, I just received confirmation myself this morning. I'm glad I was able to sort that out for you.

I'll go ahead and close things off at my side.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
Sadders
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi, I started a contract for my broadband and phone some months ago and was supposed to be getting Amazon vouchers as a reward for doing so. I have not received anything. Could you help please. 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Sadders welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Sorry you have not had an update on your Amazon voucher. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Sadders
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Amazon Vouchers never arrived

Go to solution

Hi, I have never received my Amazon vouchers which were promised when I started my contract. Hope you can help. 
 Cheers, Keith. 

0 Ratings
Sadders
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Re: Amazon Vouchers never arrived

Go to solution

Hi, I’ve done what was asked, regarding the vouchers but have not even had an acknowledgment of the email. Can you help? 
Thanks, Keith. 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 9 of 9

Re: Amazon Vouchers never arrived

Go to solution

Hi @Sadders,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't had a reply, I've checked our queue and we do have your details. We've been extremely busy over the last few days and it is taking us longer than normal to respond. We will get back to you as soon as your case gets to the top of the queue.

If you would prefer not to wait you can give BT a call on 0800 800 150.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings