Beginner
bosbus
Accepted Solution

annual line rental

I have just received a letter to say my  unlimited Anytime plan contract ends next month. I want to continue with BT with the same plan but pay annual line rental - I can't find out how to do this on line - please advise- cheers

Community Manager
StephanieG

Re: annual line rental

Hi bosbus,

Welcome to the forum.

You can both renew your Unlimited Anytime Plan contract and sign up to Line Rental Saver. If you can email me your details I'll get this sorted for you, I'll need your forum username and BT account details sent to the email address registered on my profile.

Thanks,

Stephanie

BTCare Community Manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
StevenJLewis

Re: annual line rental

what the rest of us need is the "Solution" link to the question "how do I opt-in for annual line rental" to work, and not all have to post that we can't sign up and individually be asked to send an email if our post is read by a Moderator.

But I'll take that option as no-where on BT.com can I find how to sign up (unless it's from the "renew your annual line rental" (which would be a silly link description if was not only for renewal)