cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

applied for reward card on 21st jan still havent recieved it and keep getting told its on way

claimed reward on the 21st jan had my broadband delayed because of engineer work been told i will have my reward card in 10 days and that was 20 days ago can someone help and actually get my reward card ive already been delayed on activation since 16th feb?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: applied for reward card on 21st jan still havent recieved it and keep getting told its on way

ive already been delayed on activation since 16th feb?

@leegunner2 

You can only claim it once your service is active, and then its normally sent out 14 days after your service is activated.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: applied for reward card on 21st jan still havent recieved it and keep getting told its on way

thanks for that but it wasnt my fault my services hasnt been active since the 07 feb its down to engineers why have i got to not have it its not my fault

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

You need to wait until cancellation period expires which is after activation date

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I was just wondering the same my service was activated 21st February. And haven’t heard anything!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @leegunner2 and welcome to our community.

Sorry for any confusion with your reward card. I'm sure I can sort this out. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Nikkylouise and welcome to our community.

I'm sure I can help you also. I've dropped you a private message there so just send over the details and we'll look into it.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings