cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matswinton
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

bad customer service

Well where do I start, 10:00 am this morning an open reach engineer turned up at the door to say I am ment to be installing your internet but I cant, Sky cut our internet at 1200pm last night, then he said BT can not install till june so I rang Sky then said the earliest they could do is june WTF. stay at home with four kids no internet, me and my wife both work from home HOW with no internet then to add insult I have been on hold for 3hours 30 mins what a load of helpfulness. 

Mat swinton

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: bad customer service

if the openreach engineer needs to access your home then that will not happen  see here

https://www.openreach.com/covid-19-coronavirus

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
matswinton
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

BT never told us that and instructed sky to disconnect last night NO BROARD BAND KIDS SCHOOLING IS ON LINE AND WE WORK FROM 

0 Ratings
matswinton
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

IMJOLLY are you from BT if not shut up

0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Good luck getting help with that attitude.

imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

I won't help you anymore

good luck getting connected

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.