cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
littleorchard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 17

Re: billing

Hi Paddy B, thanks for your message but i find it hard to understand how by billing someone for 4 months for no good reason would not impact on their credit history. BT must be aware of how this can impact on peoples credit score. Experien, Clearscore, Equifax etc and others are there gathering data. Come on! 

0 Ratings
littleorchard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

Hi tephanieG can you advise on how to claim compensation for BT's ineptitude. I have also been in contact with Equifax and i've raised a notice of dispute and recieved a unique tracking number. 

0 Ratings
littleorchard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Would appreciate a reply to my question.

thanks
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

@littleorchard Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll raise a complaint for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
littleorchard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 17

Click here? Where is click here? Why can't moderators Paddyb and stephanieg reply to my messages? Rip off BT as usual, no response to questions but i will pursue compensation claim for ripping me off regardless!

0 Ratings
littleorchard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Compensation claim

To StephanieG, PaddyB and NeilO, i've posted my complaint about BT billing me for work not carried out. BT billed me for 4 months from 11/2016 which i didn't pay because i didn't owe them anything. This has had an adverse effect on my credit history as i recently found whilst applying for a mortgage. I have set in motion an investigation with Equifax and am waiting for reply. Hoping BT will sort it out as it has cost me considerably in time and stress. 

Can anyone advise on how to make a compensation claim. The above names chose not to reply to my previous questions on the subject

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Re: Compensation claim

@littleorchard For us to investigate we'll need you to fill in the contact the mods webform. If you click on my username @NeilO you'll see the link near the top of the webpage as shown in the screen shot below.  

contact the mods new.png

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings