cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
abebaby61
Message 1 of 3

broadband - My extras

I was wondering if anyone else has had the problems I have had today. Firstly this isnt about which is the best ISP etc or about the best internet security. I have been on a BT package that gives me free BT net protect and I moving on to infinity next weekend which does the same. I have got a new laptop today and went to download Net protect only to find I cant access the 'my extras' because; i have been informed; I have an order in progress and it wont be available until it has been completed.

In my opinion as I am continually paying this item should be available to me. I have been told by advisors that, It is obvious it wouldnt be available whilst I am changing and that it is free anyway. Firstly to me it wan't obvious and the fact that that its free is irrelevent as it has been advertised with both packages concerned. Basically my account has locked me out of my extras for the next week. I know I could get other security on my laptop but it was more the prinicpal of the situation. Before I write a letter I was just after some opinions on wether I have a valid case to complain. I think I definately have but just want to make sure I havent missed something. I am sure that, with a bit of effort  it could have been sorted but that wasnt the case.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: broadband - My extras

Hi abebaby61,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
eifpaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: broadband - My extras

HI

I'm having similar problems.

My Infinity is on order to be activated on Thursday but I cannot setup and email adresses or access the Cloud and after 2 hrs on the phone to Technical Services, they couldn't help either.

Did you get yours sorted afterwards?

Thanks

Eifion

0 Ratings