cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Radatart
Message 1 of 4

broadband offers

Go to solution

Hi everyone 🙂 ..I have purchased a BT broadband offer, expecting the equipment and engineer shortly to activate. During the purchase process no mention of the offer 'gifts' has been mentioned; samsung galaxy tab a and a card. At what point will i be able to obtain access these? tks 🙂

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: broadband offers

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @Radatart 

Once the cooling off period has passed (14 days after the activation date), you'll receive an email with a code to claim your free gift.

Once you have received your code, you can select your free gift from the BT Shop here - https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-march-2019-offer/

Any other rewards can be claimed via this link claim my reward after the 14 days.

0 Ratings
Radatart
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
cheers keith 🙂
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

if FTTC the nyou will receive new hub but it is self install - no engineer visit unless you need a phone line

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings