cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

broadband over charge

Hi i have been over charged 3 times more every month my broadband bill should only be £24.99 but bt has been stealing money from my account every month since may last year they took £150.99 then may bill was correct £24.99 but the from june £87,99 till 23 april this year they took £90.49 how is this possible they have not contacted me that they will be charging me this high amount i have contacted bt and got connected to a call centre in india the lad said that a manager would contact me in the next 2 days this was on the 11th of april i contacted bt, could someone please help me,

kind regards lee

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: broadband over charge

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: broadband over charge

Hi @millbridgeplace welcome to the forum and thanks for posting about your the amount of your bill.

I know it can be a shock when your bill is much larger than you expect. Have you checked your bills and the breakdown of the charges raised. In most cases the unexpected charges are due to calls the are outside your calling plan or for exceeding your broadband usage limit (if you have not an unlimited package). The Bill Explainer  will help you understand your bill. Please check and post back to let us know what you find.

cheers
John

0 Ratings