cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 18

bt basic package application form

Good morning, I requested a BT basic application form as I have been told I qualify, been 3 weeks?

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 18

Re: bt basic package application form

this is a customer help customer forum  your post does not go to BT

try phoning CS on 150 or 0800800150 from your mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 18

BT-Basic-update_AAA-newsletter-9-May-20171024_1.jpg

I too have been waiting over a month for a BT Basic application form.

First it could not be sent because I was not a (direct) BT Customer;
Then it could not be sent because I was on fibre rather than copper;
Now I do not know what BT's excuse is, only that BT does not reply to my complaint, VOL013-***********, but demands ever more telephone calls.
On Friday, 17.10.2020, I made a telephone call that lasted 23 minutes, at BT's expense, and was eventually promised that an agent for BT would send an email asking for a BT Basic application form to be sent to me, but it still has not arrived.

For many of us this application could be achieved by Internet and one's details verified in the same way direct with the DWP.

Is BT deliberately creating needless distress for its less able clients?

BT's (above) claim of May 2017 that "applying for BT Basic is easy" is a falsehood, isn't it?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 18

Hi @Jahbulon welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the delay with your BT Basic application form. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help you get this matter resolved. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 18

Still no BT Basic application form (20 October 2020); ☹️

but BT forums has promoted me to the rank of Newbie🤔

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 18

@Jahbulon 

If you have replied to @NeilO , then it will take a few days before you will get a reply, as the team are very busy.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 18

Hi @Janbulon,

Thank you for posting. I've checked our queue and can see that we do have your details. We do still have a few cases ahead of you in the queue and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. I'm sorry about the delay.

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 18

I have been asking BT for a BT Basic application form since 18 September 2020.
porkpie.jpeg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 18

Thursday, 22 October 2020: post has come but still not BT Basic application form.

What should I do?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 18

as the mods have acknowledged your message then you are now in a queue of other customers waiting for mod help all of whom consider their problem a priority hence why mods deal with the problems in order of receipt to ensure everyone is treated equally

you just need to wait the few days until your message reaches top of inbox

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings