Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
icon31
Beginner
Message 11 of 18

Re: bt.com payment page problems.

Thanks John46, 

I concluded from posts such as the one in the link below that the "bt.com & Community" part was the most suitable, which as a newcomer, I don't feel to be wrong.
"https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-com-Community-feedback/BT-com-website-bugs/td-p/1474794" was answered after 48 hours by a moderator.

With the patience of Job, I have spent 186 mniutes this afternoon/evening on Live Chat, before Arko Dit, said to be a manager, unilaterally disconnected, having written that he would escalate the matter to the bt.com team, but would not confirm how this will take place of within what timeframe.

For what it's worth, I have a 14-page pdf transcript of the chat, but am no nearer a solution.

H E L P ! Please anyone?

Ian

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 18

moderator advised
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

Hi icon31,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems making the payment via bt.com. I'll be happy to help with this. Can you please send over your details? You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
icon31
Beginner
Message 14 of 18

Thanks for your prompt referral
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 18

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them via their contact form
They will contact you personally by email or phone.
0 Ratings
icon31
Beginner
Message 16 of 18

@DavidM wrote:

Hi icon31,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems making the payment via bt.com. I'll be happy to help with this. Can you please send over your details? You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Well, David referred this on, for which I thanked him, only for a different moderator to respond yesterday

I don't doubt or value the willingness to help of customers who're members of this forum. However so far, besides an apology or two, the sincerity of which I don't doubt either but do not help in the slightest, and repeated statements from BT people saying they can find nothing wrong - making me think that in their opinion I am making this up, I am no nearer a solution than when I started, despite having spent in excess of a whole working day investing my time in efforts to facilitate assistance.

BT seem to be going through the motions without attempting to deal with the problem at the heart of the matter, an issue with bt.com's payment page. Most frustrating.

Ian

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 18

unless you contact the forum mod who is trying to help you giving your account details using the contact form the link of which you have already used they will be unable to investigate your problem fully that contact method used by the mod team is secure and can only be seen by the mod team who are BT employees
0 Ratings
Highlighted
biffo1963
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 18

This may turn out to be a red herring, in which case I apologise in advance, but I also had problems with the bt.com payment page - althoough in my case it was the link-up between bt.com and the bank's card security verification which didn't work properly.  After some experimentation I found that the problem occurred when using Firefox but not when using Internet Explorer.  Since then I have always used IE to make my payments and I have had no further problems.

0 Ratings