Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark08
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

bt keeps reissuing my order for six times and never calls back #2

Hi xieyaozju,

Having the same problem made my order on the 5 December on line asking for the tv, new phone line and broadband everything went thou got the installation date for the 30 December. On the 22 December got a email from bt saying we got a new installation date of the 9 January 2017 that I have requested. Phoned up the customer service line and ask them to explain why they have change the date and who had change it because it wasn't myself. It took me an hour and a half before I got an answer saying that an engineer had been out and found a problem with a line at the property I said that's funny no one had been round then he change his story saying they can only do the installation on that day I was upset so I told him Tha I wanted to talk to a manager gave him my number and told him to phone me back still wanting for the phone call. So I waited two days before sending an email about my complain about my order. So few days went passed and went onto mybt app
To check on my order this time they had cancelled my broadband so yet again phoned up and yet again got the call centre in India took me an hour and a half to get it across to them why my broadband had been cancelled they said they would get one of the sells team to phone me back on the 2 January so yet again sent a email of complaint about my broadband and about my first complaint in not getting answered. The 2 January came and went and no phone call this was just getting my back up even more having to wait over a month to get broadband, tv and a phone line. The 9 January was here engineer came round 7 hours earlier than said fitted the line then went. Phone line was working the bt tv box wasn't working cause I didn't have broadband so I was just getting freeview channles from the box so phoned up this time got got the call centre in England she read the note and said she would get it sorted and phone me back the next day didn't get the call so check my btapp this time had a bill for £94 for my order why should I pay when the only thing that works I'd the phone line it's a joke if it doesn't get sorted before the weekend I be phoning bt to cancell thw all thing

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: bt keeps reissuing my order for six times and never calls back #2

@mark08 I'm really sorry about the problems with your broadband order. If you need any help getting that sorted please get in touch with us on the 'click here to contact the mods' link. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
mark08
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

It's a joke was told on Wednesday that it be up and running in 24hrs and my account will be updated. But no it wont be ready until the 19 January I have never been more disappointed made the order on the 5 December 2016 waiting for my order to be activated on the 20 January 2017 what a joke and I thought talk talk was bad.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

I suggest you take up NeilO's offer of help
0 Ratings