cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

bt sport refund

Hi, I have applied for the half price BT sport payment for June.

However, I am trying to find an online way to retrospectively apply for the April & May payments please

I have checked my latest bill, & it has been charged

Thanking you in advance

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport credit

I have just applied for the 50% off credit for BT sport in June  

However, I hadn't applied for credit for the previous months, as it simply hadn't occurred to me.

Having checked my latest bill, I see I have paid the normal amount for BT sport. How can I get this credited please?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport credit

The help page says "If you’ve already claimed your first month’s credit, we’ll automatically credit the second month to your BT account." but there's no facility online to claim retrospectively for earlier months.

Your only chance would be to talk to BT and see if they're prepared to do something (either Accounts & Billing via 0800 800 150 or the BT Sport cancelations line 0800 783 1401).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for the reply.

I was hoping not to have to call them as I know they are busy with calls, & have limited staff due to the current situation.

I was hoping a moderator would be able to assist, especially as I also cannot find 'live chat'

Maybe I should repost it in the billing section?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

@skillett61wrote:

Thank you for the reply.

I was hoping not to have to call them as I know they are busy with calls, & have limited staff due to the current situation.

I was hoping a moderator would be able to assist, especially as I also cannot find 'live chat'

Maybe I should repost it in the billing section?

Agree the Customer Service sentiments but may be unavoidable in your circumstances.  Not sure the Moderators will be able to intervene but either way it won't depend on which forum section you post in.

Live Chat is all but suspended for the same reason over staffing.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Ok, thank you for your help
Much appreciated
0 Ratings