Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rowland_carson
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

bt website button broken

Go to solution
I have received the usual e-mail from BT saying that my December bill is ready to view online. I went to the website and easily found the screen version of the bill. However, the button to download the bill as a PDF is greyed-out and does not respond to clicks. I have tried both my preferred browser (Safari) and Google Chrome, but the behaviour is the same in each. I notice that the "download bill" button appears in other places such as the "view calls" screen and it is disabled there too. Please fix this as soon as possible - I need to file a local copy of the PDF for my records. thanks Rowland
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: bt website button broken

Go to solution

Hi rowland_carson, 

Thanks for your post. 

Are you still having problems with this? If so please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch to help.

Cheers,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
rowland_carson
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: bt website button broken

Go to solution
OlgaC - thanks for your message. I've just tried it again now and the button appears and works as normal, creating a download PDF for me, so thank you for sorting it out. regards Rowland
0 Ratings