cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmcmacca
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

bt won't pay topcashback

Hi topcashback are telling me BT won't pay my topcashback even do I went through there website to BT to join. Any one had similar issue?
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: bt won't pay topcashback

Hi @dmcmacca and thanks for posting.

have you raised a dispute with TCP about this? Have you received the reference number for that? Can you post the first 3 letter of your online order reference?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
dmcmacca
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi David, I have now and they are asking for my AJM or BTC reference but im not sure where to find that.
Thanks for your help.
0 Ratings
dmcmacca
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

The two ref codes I can find is one beginning in VOL and the other Z60. topcashback keep asking for a AIM or BTC reference. Please help.
0 Ratings
dmcmacca
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

The two ref codes I can find is one beginning in VOL and the other Z60. topcashback keep asking for a AIM or BTC reference. Please help
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

See this post from a moderator regarding those sales letters.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/125-Mastercard-Reward-Card/m-p/1745810#M88665

"I'm really sorry but the order reference Z60 is not eligible for any offers. It shows that the order did not track correctly possibly due to there being multiple browsers open at the same time. Again, I'm sorry but in this case there's nothing we can do to help."

It looks like you are out of luck Smiley Sad

You must have had a number of open windows on your web browser at the time, while you were comparing offers.

0 Ratings