cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shedpj
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

cancel contract due to marriage breakup

We'll title says it all.git package reduced recently while we seperated to try and sort things out..but looks like ill not be back and now looking fir new accommodation....would I b able to cancel contract am I tied to it..as,ill not b able ti afford new accommodation and still pay for broadband
Any help would be much appreciated
Paul.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: cancel contract due to marriage breakup

If you cancel you will have to pay cancellation fees. The only exception is due to bereavement of the account holder.

0 Ratings
shedpj
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Ok thanks,what about cutting down from fibre to normal broadband.ti try and keep costs down?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

You can do that but you would still be liable for fees because you are going to a "lower" contract. Try calling the Options Team on 0800.800.030 to see what they can do if anything to help

shedpj
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Devices cut off

Hi I've had an outstanding payment and been cut off .I've paid late payment just have this month's to pay..just can't get live chat on my phone yo try and get servicds8 back on is there s mod or phone i can to try and sort out?.
Cheers Paul.
0 Ratings
Zombie
Expert
Message 6 of 6

Re: Devices cut off

I think your phone should still work to speak with bt. you would need to clear any outstanding balance before you get your services back on. I doubt a mod would be able to assist as you know what the problem is with your services. 

0 Ratings