cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heenebeach
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

cancelling Prime video

During my last upgrade, I accepted the offer of Amazon Prime Video free for six months. I now wish to cancel this but cannot see how to do so. Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
CapabilityKev
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Re: cancelling Prime video

Hi heenebeach

Just managed it. Went to My TV products under My BT. Tracked right until I found the Amazon Prime product which had a "Renew" marker against it. Went through that "Renew" process and as well as renewing option it gives you a cancel option. A bit long winded but quicker than hanging on the phone. Good luck!

0 Ratings
heenebeach
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Many thanks for that. I'll keep my fingers crossed and give it a try!!

0 Ratings
heenebeach
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

My search only took me to my original order and removing the Prime video meant I was re-ordering My tv again. I couldn' t find what you described. Can you offer any more help?

0 Ratings
CapabilityKev
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Hi - Have a look at these screen shots and see if they help. When I log onto BT and got to the My BT Homepage I get this view.

CapabilityKev_0-1586530874331.png

When I “click” “Your products” - “Manage” I get:

My Products.png

I then “clicked” on “TV and sport” - “Manage” and I get a list of options.

Your TV and sport.png

I “click” on the “>” to get to the end where it gives me the “Amazon Prime Video” option.

When I “clicked” on “Renew” it took me to the “Order Amazon Prime” which also gave me the option to “Cancel” it. I don’t want to try it again to get more screen shots just in case I end up getting Prime again.

Good luck

heenebeach
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Many thanks CapabilityKev.

I don't have TV & Sport but do have TV. When I click on TV I then get Your BT TV image and Amazon Prime video - trial with a box showing 'Manage' but no forward arrow. When I click on 'manage' I get taken to a page headed 'Progress your order'. If I follow this through, I am amending my (completed) order. I quickly escaped from that.

It's really frustrating.

0 Ratings
CapabilityKev
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

I think you should try that. I was similarly worried about that but pushed through and got a "cancel Prime" option. If it doesn't, I am fairly sure it gives you the option to "cancel order" option before you finally submit. 

0 Ratings
heenebeach
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Thanks again.

I did try that a few days ago but having taken it so far, I was rather wary that I might be cancelling the order. I'll try again.

0 Ratings