cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akitaman
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

cannot view update offers

hi, unsure if in the correct part of the forum.. but here goes.... my FTTP contract is due to expire in January, when logging onto my BT (both via website and app) it advises me that it is ending soon and click here to get my latest offers or deal... today it mentions the black friday deals (some good ones for new customers)... however, everytime I click the link it takes me to a new page that states....
 'Hi Nigel. Sorry, but at the moment we can only show personalised deals for customers that already have boradband with us'
 It has been doing this for ages but I have not really taken any notice until now, but due to iminent contract end and the fact there are some good deals floating about I would like to take advantage.
 Has anyone else experienced this?, what would be my best course of action,where can I find my amazing upgrade deals bearing in mind the phone lines are usually jammed.... many thanks in advance

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: cannot view update offers

You really need to phone. Try options team 0800800030. Or FTTP 08005874787 see what you can negotiate

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
akitaman
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

OK thanks, I thought this was probably the case, but wondered if there was a way round it
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Unfortunately not as you can see from other posts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings