Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
spottydog10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

cant manage orders online

Whatever browser I use I just keep getting the message below.
I have checke that my address is correct and I can change orders by ringing up but why cant i do it online??
Thanks.
bt.PNG

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5

Re: cant manage orders online

Hi @spottydog10 thanks for posting, by any chance to you have a Fibre to the home line or a BT Basic line rental package?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
spottydog10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I have Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited.
Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @spottydog10,

This error can appear when your MyBT has your account number but doesn't have a land line number added. I'll check it for you and add it if that's the case. To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
spottydog10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Daniel, that got me through a bit firther but still cant manage to cancel SkySports main event.
This is what happens when I try:

bt2.PNG

0 Ratings