Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
regidon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

charging me for PRODUCT i dont have

Go to solution

Can someone help me please got my bill sent to today via email and went online to check to see how much it was because i have a new contract. i only have landline/mobile and internet. shoulda cost me around £55 per month. But for some reason BT is charging me £5.99 for britbox? huh? I don't even have tht.sure i had it wen it was 6 months free trial but i  cancelled it 100%. now my bill is for £62.40 i cant afford that i need all the penny's i can save. This is the message it reads on MYBT:

Your monthly subscription runs from 30 Apr 2021. And we'll automatically renew it each month unless you tell us not to.

If I log into britbox it tries to charge me again lol it says "if you press continue you are confirming a purchase of £5.99"

Like wth man i need help asap plz thnx
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: charging me for PRODUCT i dont have

Go to solution

Phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and then billing

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: charging me for PRODUCT i dont have

Go to solution

Hi @regidon 

The same happened to me. Took advantage of the six months free. Cancelled - before the six months. April bill OK, but May bill charged £5.99. Called - BritBox cancelled but couldn’t explain why I have been charged. Received refund but can still access BritBox. 

Strange!

Stew