cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonw
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

connection offer fee

Does this fee stop when the whole connection charge has been recovered or do these fees carry on forever?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: connection offer fee

do you mean the connection charge if you do then that is a one off charge and you then pay line rental from then on

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
jonw
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi, No, actually  I mean the £15 "connection offer fee" item that is being added to my bill because I have not made enough calls this quarter. At the begining the connection charge was waived and the deal was that I had to make 10 calls a month otherwise the connection charge would become due. Fair enough, that was the deal, I'm not questioning that. I'm just trying to clarify if the £15 "connection offer fee" item that appears on the bill will be charged every time I fail to make enough calls or only until the whole of the waived connection charge has been recovered. Thanks very much. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

I am sorry I have never seen this offer on the BT website
I think the best thing you can do is try live chat at this link and ask them
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
0 Ratings