cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimclark0107
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

contract end dates

being totally frustrated with BT for several reasons, I am looking to switch. I want to know when my broadband contract is up, and when my TV Entertainment add on contract is up. Seems impossible to find out , tried live chat and been passed form one agent to another but both say no can do. Referred to another on line chat (customer service) and got a 30min waiting time.

why can I not get the answers to simple questions easily? Does BT want me to leave, for that is the clear impression I'm getting?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: contract end dates

How to view your contract terms

First of all you need to go to this page. https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do
Then select the order that you wish to view, and on the top right there will be a link saying "Show contract terms"

jimclark0107
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for that Keith - wasn't quite as you described but but by going into historic orders I found my broadband contract dates.  I guess my error was thinking that an older contract might be  a thing in its own right to be found in MYBT package details, rather than have details buried in old "orders"!  Silly me!

Off to try and find the TV Entertainment one now.

Anyone from BT care to comment on why BT agents could neither find this for me or tell me where to find the info I wanted?

0 Ratings
allanraymond
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the link I was also trying to find the end date for my broadband package contract, although I keep emails relating to my various orders with BT they don't always make it easy to find the relevant details of the contracts.

0 Ratings