Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 13

Re: contract / line rental renewal different dates and correct account holder

Go to solution

Also @Carlusha, it never occurred to me that the line rental and account contracts will be out of synch going forward so thank you. However maybe I'm over thinking this. If I pay line rental renewal on the old account next month and want to open new account in the new year, what will happen to that line rental? Would it be best for me to wait and get the new account set up and then do the line rental? I assume they can't just transfer the line rental over to the new account?

Sorry, I cannot answer this BUT I would be confident that your account would contain credit adjustments to allow for this. 

As mentioned, going forward line rental may disappear to be totally replaced by a simple internet connection.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

@winrywrote:

If I pay line rental renewal on the old account next month and want to open new account in the new year, what will happen to that line rental? Would it be best for me to wait and get the new account set up and then do the line rental? I assume they can't just transfer the line rental over to the new account?

You would receive a pro-rata refund for each full month remaining if you paid line rental saver, if you're only talking a few months with a saving of around £2 per month, I'd personally hold off but the choice is yours.

winry
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Thank you everyone for your helpful replies, much appreciated 🙂

0 Ratings