cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
med1969
Message 1 of 4

cost of sport plus broadband and mobile sim only

i am finding that the cost of the services from BT  are becoming to costly for the services that they are giving as my bills are going up on the boardband even when all i can get is copper not fibre and one of the slowest speeds on the market and live in central london and i find this very upsetting when you call they refuse to understand that other companys offer a cheaper service using there lines with a cost a half the price and to name this company it is SKY as most of us have this as a TV service intresting to see who else is finding that BT are charging there loyal custumers a peimium for a bad service as i travel alot and in so called places that have internet in wooden sheds miles away from anywhere have fibre and one of the most important citys on earth has copper still but they ask a over priced cost for this service  and even VIRGIN  has a faster broadband and TV package cheaper than BT and believe if you never make calls on the land line why is that we have to pay for it as line rental ?

Look forward to all thoughts  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: cost of sport plus broadband and mobile sim only

Why not ring and ask for a cheaper or better value package ? you can call 0800 800 150 and they're open until 6pm on a Sunday or 8am to 9pm weekdays, 8am to 8pm Saturday.

0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

If you know there are cheaper and better services available to you why are you still with BT?
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 4

One thing to factor in if you do switch is your BT Mobile would increase by £5 per month per sim without the BB discount.

Also BT Sport is more expensive without BT broadband, it sounds like you're happy with the service and just want a reduction or better value, in which case ring them and ask for a better package price.

0 Ratings